Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Zacharey played baseball on Saturday morning. He played shortstop this time. He got several people out. He is getting very good. We are very proud of him. After that, Mark dug up our front bushes. Then we went out to eat and over to Mark's parents. On Sunday we went to church and then spent the afternoon planting new bushes.



















See the ball he threw in mid-air...


















Phoebe kept doing this while Zach was waiting to bat






Watching the game, eating fruit snacks









Mark digging up the bushes
































Zacharey found a frog in the bushes

























He moved it to a new spot















































Phoebe wanted to help











Mother's Day
























All I got for mother's day...a necklace, a spa/salon gift cert., and lots of projects from Zach



















Daddy found a turtle in the road












































Suprisingly, Phoebe wanted to hold it























Phoebe likes to sit in her baby doll sroller














































































Planting the new bushes




















































































































Annoyed with me taking pictues
















































I found these shoes that my sister-in-law had given me, that my neice had outgrown. I just thought they were cute red shoes that would match Phoebe's outfit. I didn't know they did this until she started walking around the house. She thought it was very funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment