We went to Six Flags yesterday with some friends. Zacharey had a great time. He rode a lot more bigger rides this year. And I even got to ride some roller coasters since there were 3 other adults there...
Zach with Scooby
Zach with Daffy

Zach with Sylvester
Bryce, Robert and Zach with Shaggy

Robert, Bryce and Zach with Scooby and Shaggy
CJ, Bryce and Zach on Shazam...aka..the Scrambler
Kim, Ayden and Robert on Shazam
Zach and Ayden on Shazam...they rode it several times
Zach, Bryce, Ayden, Robert on the Log Flume...Zacharey is in the blue shirt....I lost count how many times they rode this...there was no line, so they just kept getting back on it again and again.









Bryce, Zach, Robert with Marvin the Martian
Zach on the bungee trampoline




Ayden, Zach, Bryce and Robert.....superhero poses with Robin
Ayden and Zach on The Joker....you can see them in the middle...Zach has his arms up
Ayden, Robert, Bryce and Zach with The Riddler
Zach, Robert and Bryce with Daffy
Zach with Scrappy Doo
Zach on the Scooby Doo ride
Robert, Zach, Bryce, Tina and Ayden on Thunder River.....another one they rode several times

This is Tony Hawk's Big Spin....the favorite ride of they day!!! I have no idea how many times the boys rode this...I think I rode it 3 times....they rode it over and over...then we would go ride something else and they would want to go back to it again!!
Zach with Sylvester
Bryce, Robert and Zach with Shaggy
Robert, Bryce and Zach with Scooby and Shaggy
CJ, Bryce and Zach on Shazam...aka..the Scrambler
Kim, Ayden and Robert on Shazam
Zach and Ayden on Shazam...they rode it several times
Zach, Bryce, Ayden, Robert on the Log Flume...Zacharey is in the blue shirt....I lost count how many times they rode this...there was no line, so they just kept getting back on it again and again.
Bryce, Zach, Robert with Marvin the Martian
Zach on the bungee trampoline
Ayden, Zach, Bryce and Robert.....superhero poses with Robin
Ayden and Zach on The Joker....you can see them in the middle...Zach has his arms up
Ayden, Robert, Bryce and Zach with The Riddler
Zach, Robert and Bryce with Daffy
Zach with Scrappy Doo
Zach on the Scooby Doo ride
Robert, Zach, Bryce, Tina and Ayden on Thunder River.....another one they rode several times
This is Tony Hawk's Big Spin....the favorite ride of they day!!! I have no idea how many times the boys rode this...I think I rode it 3 times....they rode it over and over...then we would go ride something else and they would want to go back to it again!!
It looks like Zach is on it alone, but he isn't....all 4 of them are on it, you just can't see them.

No comments:
Post a Comment