Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day of Cub Scout Camp

Today was the last day of cub scout camp. Of course it was the hottest day of the year so far.
I had to work in the morning, but I got there around lunch time.


Nature...A Bug Expert...Zacharey took most of the pictures...





Holding a bearded dragon


Archery



This was a carnival....they had clowns, face painting, bouncy slide, games



The Egg Drop...the boys had to make an egg holder to drop from way up high
Zach in the yellow and green hat...
It was very high....
He is throwing Zach's down...

It didn't break!

The Fire Department came and sprayed them down with their hose




The Monkey Bridge...







Furs and Skulls...


This is everything he made at camp, along with his certificate and patch
Of course Phoebe had to take a picture too!
The frame he made


This is the walking stick he got from camp, along with a few things he bought at the Trading Post...a scorpion necklace and a rabbit skin bag.

They had all of the boys take a picture like this since it is the 100th year of Boy Scouts.
Can you find Zacharey?
I am in there too.
Zacharey is part of the 1, towards the top. Look for the orange flag, then count down 6 boys...you can see his blond hair....
I am in the back row..from the left, in the green shirts, I am the 4th






























No comments:

Post a Comment